Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is about the same as in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 (2,990 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)