Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,490 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)