Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05075 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,573 (30,996 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)