Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23978 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,433 (S/. 5,978) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)