Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03810 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,512 (Mex$ 39,674) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)