Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23919 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,399 (S/. 5,851) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 4 hours ago)