Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,985 (C$4,699) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 3 hours ago)