Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 ($3,888) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)