Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)