Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,735 (R 35,922) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 3 hours ago)