Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.606 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 (AU$6,311) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)