Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 (£3,216) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)