Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,069 (C$4,832) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)