Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,354 (CH$2,156,249) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)