Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (AU$5,430) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)