Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,062 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)