Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,314 in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)