Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,556 (₩3,564,267) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 6 hours ago)