Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,547 (3,028 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)