Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 ($3,915) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)