Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,124 (733,273 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)