Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20743 EUR / RON
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,917 (9,240 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)