Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)