Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)