Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,084 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)