Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20821 EUR / RON
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,621 (7,787 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)