Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,911 ($4,645) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)