Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,460 ($5,250) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)