Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 15% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,987 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)