Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,021 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)