Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,737 ($3,214) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)