Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,915 (6,984,948 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)