Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00655 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,467 (224,109 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)