Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,646 ($5,470) in Beaverton, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)