Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 ($4,341) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)