Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,259 (CHF 5,651) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)