Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,340 (COL$6,018,290) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)