Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,747 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)