Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.619 EUR / BND
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,530 (B$4,089) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)