Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,244 ($3,853) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)