Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48973 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 46% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,302 (2,658 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (11 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 57 (about 2 hours ago)