Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01165 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,082 (ARS $92,880) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)