Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,955 ($7,026) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)