Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.563 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,023 (NZ$7,151) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (36 minutes ago)