Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,769 ($4,475) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)