Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (12,548 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)