Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 ($3,861) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)