Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,604 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)