Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23710 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,479 (S/. 6,240) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)