Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20681 EUR / RON
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,578 (7,629 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)